5.09.2016

Round Three & Mother's Day Weekend

I'm just going to address the Round Three thing real fast. :)







I have four kids... and a life with them that I desperately try to capture + remember with my camera and social media... but we also homeschool and I'm committed to serving on a local women's ministry through my church, among other parts of Real Life with Four Kids that happen at a very fast pace all the time. Having all of these things going on at once has kept me pretty busy the last year. However, I've come to the conclusion already that I would STILL, regardless of how "busy" I am, love to be able to go back and re-read how we spent these crazy days together as family. 




So here I am again. Trying to be committed to this little family blog. For no purpose other than to fill up my future Mama Cup when all my littles become all big and I'm longing to relive these days again. That is why I keep coming back to this little scrapbook/blog. So, I make no apologies to myself for my lack of posts, but moving forward into summer, I want to commit to writing it all down. As much as I can...when I can. I want to choose to make this little memory maker a priority, so I can thank myself later. Because the days are for sure long... but the years are so, so short. And I just don't want to forget the details of this little life with Kyle and our four kids that I've been blessed with!



Please bear with me (the 2 whole people that even read this to begin with... hey Mom & Dad) while I find my little documenting groove again and attempt to make it readable. Moving on :) 



Mother's Day 2016! And hello there, May! You are one of my favorites!


This year for Mother's Day we did a whole bunch of nothing. :) It was a weekend full of quality time and not really having anywhere to be. Other than running a few errands, attending our neighbor's soccer game, and getting to Worship on Sunday, we spent most of the weekend at home. 

It was exactly what I wanted (and needed!) and I soaked it all up. 

Ya'll, I rested on Saturday AND Sunday. And it was glorious. 




Sunday morning I was gifted by my sweet girls a few homemade love letters (the best) and then treated to a good southern cookin' lunch by my family & Dad. My poor mom was stuck at home sick, so we'll get to celebrate her next weekend. The rest of the day was just quality time, resting, and ending the evening with a little backyard cookout with friends family. :) 




Love all of these precious kiddos so much, and am so grateful to have them in my children's lives! 

Overall, Mother's Day weekend was perfect... and I am thrilled for all things May and all the fun memories that are coming very, very soon! 






Yay for completing my first post back! ;) Not gonna lie... it feels amazing. :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment